Andrew Lloyd
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Left Hand Reviews w/ Clawlan!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only way I can figure out how to add a game to my list is to go into my account and click "Add Game". I was hoping that while I am browsing the game pages, if I come to one that I want to add to my wish list for example, I could do it right from there. Is this possible?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Howard
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to the very bottom of the page where it says "User Information" and click "Add a copy to my collection". It will default to "owned" being ticked(checked), but you can tick or untick anything you like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes: at the bottom of the game page in the "User Information" section, click the "Record Information" link and then check the wishlist box and choose the priority.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Lloyd
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Left Hand Reviews w/ Clawlan!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I can't beleive I missed that. I have been trying to figure that out forever. Thanks. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can customize the game page layout. I moved "User Information" on top, just below the "Entry".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Pack
Canada
Nanaimo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Werbaer wrote:
You can customize the game page layout. I moved "User Information" on top, just below the "Entry".

That's great information. [EDIT: found front page layout edit... bgg news section > edit front page]

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, in most displays you can click on a game's status column to mark it as owned, wishlist etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.