Mark Mokszycki
United States
Snohomish
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

9-5-10: GMT has contacted me regarding the P500 writeup for this game, which I am working on currently. I will be handing it in within the next few days. So keep a look out on the GMT home page for the announcement!

(the following text was cut and pasted from Consimworld, from a post dated 8-30-10)

There has been a gap in updates here while I focused heavily on Red Winter playtesting and promotion. But I'm ready to get back in the action!

First things first. Mark Mahaffey is working on a unique map for Operation Dauntless which uses actual aerial recon photo archive data. The detail in these photos is amazing. Mark's map promises to be attractive and functional, with unprecedented terrain accuracy. Once finished, I think it's safe to say that this map will be unlike anything that's out there. I've seen his work in progress, and it's looking real sharp. In the meantime, I've been continuing to playtest the game using the original map from Mike Evans.

I hope to see OpD on the GMT P500 in the very near future.

Coming soon at this forum: The German OOB (the British OOB is already posted, above), more period and playtest photos, perhaps even a short illustrated AAR of a playtest scenario.

Once the game enters the P500, I will begin to contribute a series of Design Diaries and other promotional materials for the GMT site, like I did with Red Winter. So stay tuned!

Mark Mokszycki

Join us at the game's forum at CSW for photos, screenshots, Order of Battle info, and more: http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?50@741.PQqwa4zqVmP.758@.1dd...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mahaffey
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
GAME ARTIST
badge
GAME ARTIST
mbmbmbmbmb
Raise that bar, Mark!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.