Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Clark Jr
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.
mbmbmbmbmb
So I'm not sure if this really qualifies as a bug but it's just odd. I've noticed this a couple of times recently that when I go to add an item to a geeklist. During the creation of it there are already 3 or 4 thumbs on it.

During Creation

Then once it's submitted the thumbs go away.

After Submitting

I can check who thumbed it and every one of them is a valid user and really it doesn't hurt anything it just made me wonder how it keeps happening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a bug - I've removed the thumbs section when previewing a geeklist item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Are you aware of the dangers foxes pose to you and
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmb
I was just about to post about this. I'm curious why it happened, though: are unfinished geeklist items visible to anyone?

Edit: Never mind, just read the other topic on the same subject and noted it's the same three users.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.