Ed
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Wankel engine
mbmbmbmbmb
When a monster or trap attacks each hero, do you roll the die once and use the number rolled for the entire party, or does each hero roll for him-/herself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Scatliff
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
It's about time, too.
badge
I hate overtext but love irony.
mbmbmbmbmb
Neither. The person controlling the monster/trap does all the rolling, but (s)he makes a separate roll for each hero targeted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
It does say in the rulebook under the section on attacking to roll for each target. I don't have a copy available at the moment to quote.

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ferrier
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the bottom of page 9 it says "For each enemy a Hero's power or a Monster's attack targets, roll the die and add the power's Attack Bonus."

It's D&D so when in doubt,
roll a d20 about...
whistle
I'm a poet, and didn't even know it
Stop it I really mean it, does anyone want a peanut
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
When attacks hit multiple targets, do you roll only once and use that number for each target, or roll separately for each target?
Each attack is rolled separately. So for example if Immeril uses his Fireball on a tile with 2 Monsters, you roll the die for each of the 2 Monsters. So it's possible to hit both, none or just one of the Monsters. (rules, page 9, "Making an Attack")

http://gawainish.info/CRDB/f/faq.php
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.