Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

In the rules, it calls this card a combat card. In the vassal module, the card is depicted as a regular event. Is it supposed to be a combat card (i.e. played during combat, not in an action round by itself)?

Thanks,

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris,

You aren't confusing this with Luftwaffe Supply are you? There is a different card with that title that is an event I think.

T-Mo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
T-Mo wrote:
Chris,

You aren't confusing this with Luftwaffe Supply are you? There is a different card with that title that is an event I think.

T-Mo

I don't think so. The Luftwaffe Support card I played in our game was an event (at least it didn't say it was a combat card on the card), but in the rules it refers to it as a combat card. It's done now, but I played that as an event, rather than during a combat. I was wondering for the future. I don't have the game, so I'm not sure if it's a module misprint maybe, or I'm just confused (highly likely).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll check when I get home.

T-Mo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is an event card which stays in effect all turn which makes it like a combat card as it modifies combat.

T-Mo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, that's what I thought. In the rules they called it a combat card, which made me think it was supposed to be played during a combat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.