Subject: Plaza and slavage yard question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
quohog the great
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
we had an interesting situation happen. it was a 4 player game and sombody placed plaza. when it got to my turn there were 2 sides to the plaza open an i played a salvage yard. Since all tiles must be placed next to plaza it created a bit of a situation. We played it so the first tile was placed next to the plaza the remaining 2 opponents were put adjacent to the salvage yard then one randomly from my hand took the last place.

was this correct or how should it have been played? I see a few different ways.

thank you
Q

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Keith
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
You are correct - the sides of the plaza would indeed need to be filled first, then the sides of the salvage yard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quohog the great
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Brent

i can see that as being potentially brutal if played correctly depending on the number of players

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Keith
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
You mean with a couple of Plazas out, one with two sides free and one with three?

Not that I've ever played a Salvage Yard then... Not at all...

devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quohog the great
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AEGBrent wrote:
You mean with a couple of Plazas out, one with two sides free and one with three?

Not that I've ever played a Salvage Yard then... Not at all...

devil

hmmm i like the sound of that actually. i can see in a two/three player game it'll help you clear your hand for a better draw if you don't have good tiles. granted i'm still new with the game with maybe 10 games total. but you did give me another idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.