Fernando Darlington
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.

In 23.3 the German victory conditions state that the german wins by Eliminating or reducing to Cadre any seven US 3-steps units or any five British 3-steps units.

Does this means any 7 or 5 units during the game or reduced at the same time?.

This is, if a unit has been reduced to cadre or eliminated and later bringed back to full strengh by replacements, does it counts towards the total count for the victory condition?, if it does count would this means thatif the same unit is reduced again would it count as 2 units or still as 1?.

I guess from the design note below the conditions that the conditions are that there must be 7 or 5 units reduced/eliminated at the same time not during the game, could this be clarified, please?

Many thanks, I like this game a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At one single time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, and not just at one time, but during the End Phase (see rule section 3.D.2). So the Germans could reduce the Allied player down during their portion of the turn, but if the Allied player can Repl a unit during the Allied Replacement Phase, then they will have avoided Autovictory (at least for the time being!).

-K
Developer, N'44

Eric Brosius wrote:
At one single time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Darlington
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much gents!. I knew it couldn't be so easy for the germans.

.... and I wanted to avoid rules lawyering as I plan to play the allies soon. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.