Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Cepeda
United States
Anthem
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(Let me start by saying I thought I already posted this, but could not find it in the forums, so if this is a dupe, please accept my apologies.)

My gf and I played our first game tonight. It was a delight. Pure and simple. We got finished, and I was declared the winner by like 1 point. However, after reading the faqs online and discovering the truth about the guild hall, we discovered that I lost, much to her delight. (She declared, "I love that game." But only after finding out she won.........)

Anyway, another question that sticks out in my head (and that I'm almost certain I played wrong):

1. Does the salvage yard require you to draw a tile randomly from your own hand?

2. If so, do you still have to do it randomly?

Thanks for any potential answers!

~Daniel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Keith
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
iidhaegn wrote:
Anyway, another question that sticks out in my head (and that I'm almost certain I played wrong):

1. Does the salvage yard require you to draw a tile randomly from your own hand?

If it still has open sides after everyone else has had random tiles yanked, yes it does.

Quote:
2. If so, do you still have to do it randomly?

Correct.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.