Jim Rice
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Blah Blah Blah
badge
I didn't know what else to do with the GG
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to be sure about this. As the cow hazard uses an addon reference of +2, that means that its only a +2 dice if you are going fast enough to warrant having to roll. If you are going slow enough the cows pose no hazard correct? I just wasn't sure if it was a typo or not
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Francois Charette
Canada
Montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Youre right,
The "+" activate only when you have to roll dices in a crash check.
The other numbers without the "+" activate automaticly (like the jump and the protester barricade) so you are obligated to roll dices.
there is a typo on the oil patch there is a "+" and it should be not be there. (confirmed by the game designer)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Rice
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Blah Blah Blah
badge
I didn't know what else to do with the GG
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Francois Charette
Canada
Montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured it out through the multiple posts here and answers to those
posts by the author.
I agree that a little help on the tiles and cards in the rules would have been cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Germany
Kaiserslautern
flag msg tools
badge
So this is my new overtext ? Hmmm...
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes sense. But as far as i remember there's an oil slick on one tile that would add three dice to a crash check. But the road is green so there wouldn't be a crash check at all normally. How's that possible then ?

Edit: Okay, it seems to be a misprint. It's a crash check with 3 dice if you drive over the oil slick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Danila
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played almost the whole game wrong. We thought about it mid game, but since we started wrong and were unsure continued giving damage. Then one of the final tiles "The Jump" came out and there was the explanation. Under the Jump Jets special instructions it says you roll no dice "if" you have the Jump Jets. So if you do not, you have to roll dice. Would have been nice for this to have been better explained.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Smith
United States
Duncan
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So just to clarify: The Jump, the Road Accident, and the Protest Barrier. require dice rolls regardless of speed; and the Cow Hazard and Rock Slide do not require a roll if you are traveling slow enough?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.