Manchuwok
Canada
Mission
BC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only ONE day left to enter your GeekGold to win: Item for Geeklist "Board Games for Geekgold September 2010 - Meeple Edition"

Depending on the amount of GeekGold raised, the following could be a part of your prize package:

Dwarves vs Cave Goblins

Elves vs Tundra Orcs

Summoner Wars: Fallen Kingdom

Summoner Wars: Vanguards

Last month all four were given away. Shipping to USA is free and up to 100% is covered internationally.

Note: Tip your GeekGold to the entry linked to above, not this post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Jachimowicz
United States
Millersville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: FREE - Summoner Wars Starter Sets and Expansions. 3 days left. Just need GeekGold.
But are they really FREE? While GG is of manufactured value, it still has value. I still have to give something up to (possibly) get something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manchuwok
Canada
Mission
BC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: FREE - Summoner Wars Starter Sets and Expansions. 3 days left. Just need GeekGold.
toomanyminis wrote:
But are they really FREE? While GG is of manufactured value, it still has value. I still have to give something up to (possibly) get something.

And what about your time? Even if GG had no value, it would take some time out of your day to enter the contest. Is your time free? Mine isn't. These items are certainly not free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manchuwok
Canada
Mission
BC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
600 bag has just been reached, so the prize is currently either starter + either expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls