Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Stone
United States
Sacramento
Ca
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of Rogue that has pages 68, 69, 72, and 73 missing. Just wondering if anyone knew about this quirk and how I could get them..I still have the quick reference in the back of the book so I have always played without, it's just I dont have the fluff in the book itself... Any input from WH40K Gurus would be appreciated!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. Oka
United States
Fort Mitchell
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
68.Weapons fluff, chart explaining weapon profiles. You can't use a weapon with a higher tech level than your intelligence without humorous results.

69.Random weapon generation tables, optional rules for shooting at really long range.

72.Kickawesome picture of a space marine fighting three orcs.

73.Rules for Handbow, Lasgun, Meltagun, Musket, and Needlegun.

Don't know why they are missing. Did you get a used copy?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Do not e-mail me at suchandsuchATfuseDOTnet. I will not send you scans of your missing pages

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Stone
United States
Sacramento
Ca
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope...And I have no idea... I got this back when it first came out from my local hobby store.
This has to be all printers error. Pages are there... They are just blank. Been going over this copy though, very interesting to read how the WH40K Universe has changed in that timespan... No Chaos, just minions of the warp, Orks, Eldar and Squats and others who now lie dead...
Thanks for the info though, I figured it was mostly fluff since the charts are what you really need for the mechanics of it all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.