Subject: Professional printing? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone sent their copy of Corsair Leader to a printer? What company would print this game? I'm thinking of a single copy.
Thanks.

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The person (Andrew Tullsen) responsible for this geeklist does something like that, but I think he does free print-N-play games. I wonder if he could print out a copy of a commercial PNP game if provided with your bonified copy.

I don't know the legal ins and outs, you may need to get permission from the publisher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would purchase the adobe version from dvg.com and then pay someone to print it for me.

I just wish this game was produced the usual way, in a box. It would have made everything easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you purchase it, you can also get the Vassal module (See http://www.vassalengine.org/ for info on vassal) and then you could give it a spin and see if it's worth your while to get it printed. That's about as easy as it gets (if you can handle the ins and outs of Vassal, it is pretty straightforward and anyone who can digest wargame rulebooks should be able to catch on real quick)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.