Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank de Groot
Netherlands
Heerlen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone come up with any new rules (s)he wants to share with others? Post them here.

My addition: when winning a Magic Duel by rolling the Marauders map and your opponent (the wimp) rolls a zero (Brown/turn staircase), you may take one of his homework objects and throw it out of the window. The object(s) can be collected by visiting the Hogwarts' entrance like it was a classroom (except it doesn't move).
devil Optional extra: put the Draco-pawn at the front door so he can make fun of the loser that has to collect his homework at the front door.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Cremona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My suggestion (need testing):

DICE: take off the Marauders Map face from the dice (this will reduce the luck in the game). Put on the dice the Brown Face: when you roll the brown face you can move a character of your choice:

- Albus: see rules
- Cat: see rules
- Harry, Hermione, Draco, Ron: work in progress...

MAP: The first player of the game will put the Marauders Map on a empty classroom or ladder. If someone enters the room or ladder where there is the Map, he can collect it for future use. When he use the Map (as rules) he will put the map on another place. ....... need testing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
Naarden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jocularis wrote:
My suggestion (need testing):

DICE: take off the Marauders Map face from the dice (this will reduce the luck in the game). Put on the dice the Brown Face: when you roll the brown face you can move a character of your choice:

- Albus: see rules
- Cat: see rules
- Harry, Hermione, Draco, Ron: work in progress...

MAP: The first player of the game will put the Marauders Map on a empty classroom or ladder. If someone enters the room or ladder where there is the Map, he can collect it for future use. When he use the Map (as rules) he will put the map on another place. ....... need testing.

Have you already done further testing or expanded your ideas? The map idea sounds fun (we immediately removed it at game 1 in favor of mrs Norris, seeing it as a broken option).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Pauels
msg tools
Sounds really nice!!!

I decided to create a Website, where all rules of any Lego-Game can be collected.
Maybe you want to share your idea there!

http://www.your-own-rules.bplaced.net

I hope, you'll like it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.