Subject: Playing A&A wrong all these years rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Grønås
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was taught how to play A&A years ago from a friend of mine and have not actually read the rules before now. It seems like we have played A&A wrong for many years, well at least in one respect, placing infantry units. Can infantry units only be placed on the map/board in an area with a factory, and not be placed in any area you control (that was conquered the previous turn, of course). The way we have played it is that you may place as many infantry units in any area that you control as long as you do not exceed the IPC limit, i.e the player controlling GB could place up to 3 infantry in India or 2 in Egypt without having a factory in these areas.

We have understood the factories as production facilities for all mechanized units i.e all other units than infantry.

Is there anyone that can help me clarify this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Shaw
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you have.

See my explanation in your other place where you asked the exact same question...right here

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/5511759#5511759

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.