Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joachim Pehl
Germany
Daubach
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, wednesday I had my first game of Corunea, in order to keep it simple we used Blademaster and Defender. The Defender I used had a physical protection of 2D6 and a shield. The shield had also a protection of 2D6 if bowed. How does that ability work, is it simply cumulative (I roll 4 Dice), that seemed pretty strong and other similar powers had a + in the text ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haverty
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The protection on the character card is automatic. You roll it first, then if there is still damage you can decide to use your shield for the extra protection.

Note that bowing a card isn't really free. Cards do NOT unbow automatically every turn like in other CCGs. You must choose Unbow as one of your two options during the Recovery phase, and even then you must make your successful Body x5 test to unbow each card. Generally, there are lots of things you want to do during Recovery and you can only choose two each round, so you might not always be able to take the Unbow option if other things are more important.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joachim Pehl
Germany
Daubach
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
thanks for the answers. I have another question, the same example, I have a protection of 2D6 and I use the shield for 2 additional D6 +- some modifier. and I want to use Faharn or a reroll power for a reroll. Must I reroll all 4 D6, or must I reroll either the first or second 2D6 ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José San Miguel
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As they are two different rolls, you have a chance to reroll each of them separately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.