Popular Tags: [View All]
Confusion Under Fire
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am sure that this situation has happened before and will happen again some time in the future, to someone, somewhere. For me I am still in my honeymoon period with CC:E so I just wanted to blurt out my recent event.

So there I was, the German player, sat there with one card left in my pile knowing that the time would pass on as soon as I could use it. The Allied player rolled for his attack and wow up came a time trigger. The first advancement of time. I then made my defence roll turning over the last card in my pile and triggering yet another passing of time. I shuffled my deck and had to make another roll for my 2nd defence roll and boy there was, yes you guessed it, another time trigger. 3 passings of time, all within the same order.

"The dark rain clouds appeared overhead, shortening the daylight hours we had left"

I am sure all of the above is all legal within the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
The general rule is that rate of the passage of time in Combat Commander is inversely proportional to your desire to have it pass. laugh

And yep, all legal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duke
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd fire the guy shuffling your cards though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.