Subject: Where are the Randomizer cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought Dominion. It says there are 32 Randomizer cards. I sure don't see these in my set. Perhaps they're missing.

Can someone send me a link to what these cards look like, just in case I'm just not seeing them and they really are here somewhere? LOL

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
They have a different back from the regular cards.
The randomizes are blue, the regular cards brown.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, ok thanks. The rule books wasn't so clear. So, on the front they're the same as the other cards, just each Kingdom has one with a different back. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Swenson
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There are also blue rimmed cards for the basic treasures and VPs, I put these aside with the blanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
e znark

Indiana
msg tools
heh, I just had the same issue! I already sorted, any idea how these Randomizer cards are broken down?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McEvoy
Canada
Mountain
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
eznark wrote:
heh, I just had the same issue! I already sorted, any idea how these Randomizer cards are broken down?

There's one for every unique card type in the game.

One for each of the 25 kingdom cards, plus one for each of Gold, Silver, Copper, Province, Duchy, Estate, and Curse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eznark wrote:

Not sure I understand this question. There is one randomizer card for every card in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.