Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Moon Flight rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chuck Uherske
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Man, is there ANYTHING buried deep in my childhood memories that isn't posted somewhere on BGG? I cannot believe that this is here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/12814

One of the pictures in particular brings back a lot of memories!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Once forgotten, now remembered.
My mother was an Avon Lady - so yes, I had this game as a child. Had forgotten about it until I saw the board. Shame we don't have a check box for "games previously owned" so we can keep these memories fresh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
On Monday mornings, I'm dedicated to the proposition that All Men are created jerks.
United States
Stratford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. After seeing the pics, I still had to dig deeeeeeeep to pull that out of my memory! I was seven years old when Neal flubbed his lines on the surface of the moon! I loved everything astronaught-related. Even Tang. (I prefer mine of Poon variety now.) surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Weed
United States
Clemmons
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Space related "food".
Tang brings back memories too. How about Space Food Sticks? I thought the peanut butter ones would make me retch. I think the technology is still used but for dog snacks instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.