1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: question about CDG compexity rating rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Long
United States
flag msg tools
Hello great gamers. I have been trying to learn CDG war games for over a year now. I really like the options that these games offer history buffs like myself. I know most of these games are not historical simulations but they are fun to play. I am offering a gaming club for gifted middle school students this year at school and plan on teaching them Twilight Struggle, Washington's War and Hearts and Minds. I have been trying to learn Wilderness War myself ( a lot of units to figure out) but fun trying to learn the game.

My question: Is there any of you great gamers out there willing to rate the CDG games on a complexity scale. I know GMT games does a good job of that but was hoping that I could get a little help figuring out the complexity scale of the other CDG Paths of Glory, Unhappy King Charles etc. You know maybe a top 20 list of games from easiest to hardest.

Thanks for your help from a newbie CDG war gamer
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.