Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Trade suggestion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dick Ruck
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
Crabro was my first own-design stunt kite, named after a genus of black and yellow stinging insect in the UK
mbmbmbmbmb
I have noticed one or two requests for people writing a trade journal to put their country of origin in the trade title.

I have only seen a very few do that, and I was wondering what the reaction would be to Aldie forcing it?

An additional field could be added alongside the Trade Request check box called (say) Trade Country. If the trade checkbox is ticked, then something MUST be entered into the Trade Country text field, such as USA, EUROPE, UK ONLY.

This text could then be automatically added (in brackets) to the end of the title.

For example, if I added "UK only" in the box, then if this was a trade, the title above would become "Trade suggestion (UK only)".

What do you think? Can you think of something better? (Dumb question really...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper A
Denmark
Frederikshavn
na
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trade finder
I would like to have the countys listed in the trade finder. It's a hassle to view every single profile in possible trades to find out witch country people live in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Warrell
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
agree - again meeple

seems i've been banging on about this for ages

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.