Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
34 Posts
Prev «  1 , 2  | 

Belgium 1831» Forums » News

Subject: Belgium 1831 prototype is going to becoming into a Board Game reality! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Verhaevert
Belgium
Merchtem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still postponed for 1 year.
I suggest the designer hurries up if not the game could come out by the time the country has split and no loger exists
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Schneider

East Aurora
New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received an E-mail from White Goblin Games saying that they have decided not to publish Kings Nation (their name for Belgium 1831). So unfortunately, I guess we're back to waiting and hoping that someone else picks it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Schneider

East Aurora
New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correction from Jonny de Vries, CEO of White Goblin Games: "My colleague was wrong. We will publish the game but in Essen 2014. We are still working on the game. Thanks for asking."

So there IS some good news, even if it necessitates further patience.meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sir Bay

Prescott Valley
AZ
msg tools
You hooked me. The theme and the style of at and mechanics. Can't wait for Essen. Do you know what the availability in the US is going to be?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fco. Javier Garcia Garcia
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Sir Bay

The artwork is being finished but i don't know anything about availabilities. Sorry. I'm sure the publisher will tell something when the game is published.
Thanks for your words
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny de Vries
Netherlands
2e Exloermond
Drenthe
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Most likely Essen 2014
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fco. Javier Garcia Garcia
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

To all who put the game in geeklist, i have to say that unfortunately, the game has been canceled by the publisher (Seems to be jinxed). I'm waiting for response from another publisher and I hope that it can be published soon.

I'm so sorry for the new delay but I assure you that no one feels more than me. Too much time...

Thanks all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Verhaevert
Belgium
Merchtem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad Javier.

With the elections coming on in may even if it was released in october for Essen we would have finished the game before a new governement would be in place.

If you hurry we could still beat them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Morosini
Italy
flag msg tools
New playtest on 10/11 here in Rome! 2 actions per turn: following clockwise order, then inverse order. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |