Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Magic Online Account rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike P
United States
Castleton
New York
flag msg tools
Check out my blog, Board Game Radar!!!
badge
Stop! That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if anyone here would be interested, but I want to sell off my Magic Online account. I haven't played it in a l-o-n-g time (as you may be able to tell by the collection). I am looking for cash to be able to buy more physical boardgames.

If no one here is interested, I'll go the eBay route, but I wanted to offer here first.

Looking at the statistics for my collection, I have:
91 Seventh Edition Cards (1 Premium)
59 Invasion Cards
3 Planeshift Cards
9 Apocalypse Cards
209 Odyssey Cards (4 Premium)
90 Torment Cards
80 Judgement Cards (2 Premium)
====================
541 Total Cards (7 Premium)

By rarity, I have:
106 Basic Lands (1 Premium)
281 Common (3 Premium)
102 Uncommon (3 Premium)
52 Rare
====================
541 Total Cards (7 Premium)

I also have 4 Event Tickets

I don't know what the going rate is for this stuff, so even if you aren't interested, but have a ballpark idea of it's value, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Iwan
United States
Douglas
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Having sold a few of my MTGO accounts of various sizes (the largest being over 14,000 cards) I wouldn't expect to get much for this. It also depends on what your Rares are and which sets they come from, since obviously those will be what people look for first. Any Avatars and good Uncommons would help too, and it does matter a little whether you just trade over the cards or simply give the purchaser your account information and they take over the whole account. I usually pay at least a few dollars premium for the latter.

Since most of your cards are from out of print sets that people are looking for, I'd shoot an estimate of about $45 to $65 on eBay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Whitney
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Trading a game for it?
My brother's birthday is coming up and i know this is exactly something that he would want, so it is great luck that i can find an offer like this. My question is if i can trade a board game for the account. Certain ones i'm looking to get off my hands are Age of Mythology or Settlers of Catan, but feel free to browse my collection and then make some kind of proposal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.