1 Posts

Magic: The Gathering» Forums » General

Subject: Your Magic cards, My Geekgold - Let's get it together! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
flag msg tools
Lest we Forget
Hey there!

I have recently gotten myself a couple of Magic starter sets, and played a game or two. I am ready to get myself some more cards to have a go at deckbuilding, but I don't want to have the expense of buying hundreds of cards to do so.

I am under the impression that seasoned Magic players (you lot) have stacks and stacks of old, obsolete or common cards lying around that are of no use to you any more, and are of no resale value. I want more Magic cards, and I'm not particularly fussy which ones. I get (there is plenty of time to hunt down the expensive cards once I get sucked in properly...)

So here's the deal. I will offer up 25bag and in return, you will send me some of your unwanted, unloved cards. If you think this sounds like a good deal, please post here with what you would be willing to part with. If I am completely off the plot with this suggestion and barking up the wrong tree, please let me know as well. Another user sent me some 'free' cards last week, and was more than happy to accept some as payment, so I thought this might be a good way to kick-start my collection.

The 25bag is negotiable if you have a particular idea for a trade in mind - just let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.