United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
In the interest of moving forward with concrete plans to have 1(2) games out in 2011, I am at the stage where I would like to have another group of independent readers proof read the rules to one of my two games.

The game, 1955: The War of Espionage, puts two players against each other as they use covert and overt actions to influence the population of six countries. Players use hand building to create card combos and utilize the movement of their Master Spy to outmaneuver their opponent's plans.

The rules are 5 pages long (Includes stock images) to break up the monotony of the rules until such time as our graphic designer finishes with the card layout and can move on to the rule book. Before she gets to that point, I want to have the rules solid.

If you are interested in proof reading the rules in exchange for a reference in the rule book, please reply and I'll contact you to get the file to you shortly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm happy to look it over as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll help you too. I do want to know the focus of the proof-reading. Is it grammar/spelling only? Or, is it clarity/function as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Young
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in. Rulebooks full of obvious mistakes drive me crazy; it'll be worth it just to know there's at least one new set of rules out there that have been examined before being printed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Vitek
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli,
The focus is clarity/function of the written rules as well as checking for grammar/spelling errors.
Once the rules are clear and can be understood, I'll be able to have the graphic designer begin to put the rules into the layout.

Thank you all. I will begin contacting individuals this evening to send you all the link to the file.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Strangely enough I really enjoy reading rule sets but get annoyed with silly typos and errors in grammar. Incidentally, I have also studied the "Cold War" period. Please send me a copy of the rules to review.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M C
United States
Honolulu
HI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to. I have some editorial experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.