Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Douglas Glisson
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
www.scottsigler.com/gfl
badge
I'm gonna keep signing my posts so just let it go already.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to find a game of Peeper. Preferable orange but green would be fine too. Does anyone know how to get one? Want to sell theirs?

Thanks,

Kraken Fan #69
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Verbeeck
Belgium
Mol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just read your post.

It's available in Essen. The quality of the green set is better. But I like the artwork on the orange box

Orange box sold for 25 euro. Green metal case sold for 30 euro.

Almost bought it but was on a tight budget.

They also sold Gemblo and the more interesting Toc toc woodman . And I'm looking for Cubeed ( I think that was the name)in the database as it is a must have for people who enjoy puzzle games.
I've played that. I don't like puzzle games at all. But this one sticks in my mind and is possibly has to be one of the best games to fly under the radar this year.

This is the spiel-info. of the booth
Exhibitors:
4-100 Koreanischer Pavillon: Deinko, Seoul; Gamehumanity, Seoul; Gemblo Inc., Seoul; Joen. Co. Ltd., Incheon; Korea Association of Boardgame Industry (KABI), Seoul; Korea Boardgames Co., Ltd., Gyeonggi-do; Magic Bean, Ulsan; Thinkfund Inc., Seocho Gu
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I could find the green set I would sell my orange set. Still looking though.Sadly I am not at Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Glisson
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
www.scottsigler.com/gfl
badge
I'm gonna keep signing my posts so just let it go already.
mbmbmbmbmb
Email this guy. His name is Choi. He'll hook you up. Took about 2 weeks and he had orange and green. Was about $50 USD shipped to Canada. Just got it last week so the info is good.

joen@joen.co.kr

Kraken Fan #69
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.