Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization» Forums » General

Subject: Boardgaming online site rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Does anyone know if there are still issues. I have one game I started where it refused to let me do anything in round 2. I declined my political action, then it just gave me reset action phase or pass. I tried resetting and ultimately ended up having to pass it. This just seems insane.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Schaeffer
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are issues. New games (for me, at least) are not setting first-turn actions correctly. Yours sounds like another. I anticipate Nicolas is working feverishly to fix the problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Okay, it does seem like a particular issue around the political action decline, since in one other game, I played a political action and it was fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Jones
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I just went back and saw a game I was in the middle of. It's my turn. I can't remember if I had started the turn, but there's nothing in the journal in the action phase. But I just have one civil and one military action. Even if I reset the action phase I have the same number of actions. I have Monarchy, so maybe I have all my Monarchy actions minus the number of Despotism actions for whatever reason.

My guess is it will get resolved, or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Schaeffer
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In two brand-new games (#4758, #4763), I am supposed to go first, but I have 4 CA and all the cards are showing as available to me.

In Game #3720, I have an Event card I would like to play for my Political phase, but my only options are to cancel a treaty, pass or resign.

In Game #4252, I was able to complete a colonization, but now that my Action phase has begun, I have no CA (and only half my MA, which seems odd given that my Political action was to seed an Event and trigger a colony).

I assume Nicolas is aware of the various issues and is working to fix them. Thanks, Nicolas!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz D
msg tools
Same problem with my new games. Plus some others - zero CA in the second round. We have to wait till Nicolas will do all necessary work to fix the site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.