Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin
Canada
Saskatoon
SK
flag msg tools
mbmb
The next session of the Orleans Game Group will be held on Thursday 30 September 2010.

We will start around 6:30 and go until about 10:00pm.

The address is: Canadian Legion Branch 632 - Orleans, 800 Taylor Creek Road, upstairs via the door on the right There is a bar and snacks available Please bring $2.00 as a donation for the Legion

Please thumb up this post to move it to the boardgamegeek front page to attract more gamers and tell your friends to come out and support this newly minted group!

Note that hats are not allowed in the Legion and that you must dress respectfully.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Valenta
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is an aside to this post but I wanted to mention that the description for the Ottawa Area Gamers has been updated to include sections for the various game groups going on in Ottawa including this one. Kevin (and others) please have a look at it and feel free to edit it if the information is not accurate or if there is anything you want to add.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
Canada
Saskatoon
SK
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the update Michael. Everything looks good to me.

Anyone else want to chime in with any comments?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Stabs
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I won't be there this week. I have some late night work on site that needs to be done, and it had to be scheduled for Friday Thursday.

EDIT: I swore I wrote Thursday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Deyette
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there and hope to convince a friend to join us. I will be bringing Tigris & Euphrates . Would there be a couple people interested in trying (ideally a 4-player game)? I'm pretty new to it, but can certainly teach it.

Any other specific game requests? (Rick, did you try any 2-player games and are there any others you'd like to?)

Dirsch, if you're coming will you bring Carson City?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirsch
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dwdeyette wrote:
I'll be there and hope to convince a friend to join us. I will be bringing Tigris & Euphrates . Would there be a couple people interested in trying (ideally a 4-player game)? I'm pretty new to it, but can certainly teach it.

Any other specific game requests? (Rick, did you try any 2-player games and are there any others you'd like to?)

Dirsch, if you're coming will you bring Carson City?

Hi David, I havn't forgotten... I'd love to play Carson City and T&E! But I'm a maybe for showing up at the moment. I'll post something in the next day or so if I am showing up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Jones
Canada
Orleans
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Cameron and I should be there.
I'm up for anything.

I considering bringing Roborally, Snowtails, & ?
Any interest in either?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirsch
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can not make it. Sorry. Hopefully next time. Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Jones
Canada
Orleans
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Cameron, Trevor and I will be there, but closer to 7:15-7:30

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
Canada
Saskatoon
SK
flag msg tools
mbmb
How did it go last night?

Grandma's going to be babysitting every second Thursday for a while so I should be able to make it out again!! Hope to see everyone next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Jones
Canada
Orleans
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
soofaloofa wrote:
How did it go last night?

Grandma's going to be babysitting every second Thursday for a while so I should be able to make it out again!! Hope to see everyone next time.

It went quite well
My boys and I arrived late, but got into a quick game of Ticket to Ride while the other table played... whatever it was they were playing.

From there we mixed it up to have Tigris & Euphrates on one table and Galaxy Trucker on the other

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
Canada
Saskatoon
SK
flag msg tools
mbmb
I would have liked to try T&E. someday ... someday ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Jones
Canada
Orleans
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
soofaloofa wrote:
I would have liked to try T&E. someday ... someday ...

It'll definitely have to come back out - it's now on my want list
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Stabs
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The early table played a game of Uptown, followed by Santiago. I think my personal favourite for the night was Galaxy Trucker though, simply because it was so high-paced in the building phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirsch
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh god... so many good games I missed... Hopefully next time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.