Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Myers
United States
Warwick
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like this game, on the other hand not real impressed with Worthington's customer service. Had to e-mail them twice to get a simple answer and then got a short answer and not even a sorry. Also considering how fast the Miniature Market or the War Store gets my stuff to me they took a long time to ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
They stay pretty busy pumping out games and they are a small shop. You may want to post your question in the rules forum here. I bet someone will help you out :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
grant wylie
United States
va. beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom,

Sorry to hear we didn't satisfy you. It is our goal, and I am not one for making excuses so I'll just say, sorry.

We try to answer questions quickly but at times between developing, shipping, proofing new prints, and with over 20 games to monitor we do miss things at time. The problem of a small business with a limited number of employees.

Grant Wylie
Worthington Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.