Popular Tags: [View All]
Garcian Smith
United States
Northridge
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright,

1. When you roll to move, do you have to move that EXACT amount of squares? Or is it at most? So if I roll a 5, do I have to move 5 or 1-5?

2. Can the players just pass the robot every turn? Wouldn't that be too easy?

3. Do players have to roll in the end if they are already back in the safe room?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Revelade wrote:

1. When you roll to move, do you have to move that EXACT amount of squares? Or is it at most? So if I roll a 5, do I have to move 5 or 1-5?

You move from one to five. You don't need an exact count to get in a room.

Revelade wrote:

They can pass it each turn.

Revelade wrote:
3. Do players have to roll in the end if they are already back in the safe room?

Yes, they must roll until everyone is back in the safe room with the keys to disarm the bomb. They could roll the dog or the guard which would affect their companions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Revelade wrote:

Moving the robot every turn takes extra time, and isn't always necessary, so can be a waste of time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
1. To be specific the rules say "move your agent that number of spaces." So you must move your full 5, but there are 2 exceptions to this rule: A) "You do not need an exact roll to get into a room." So if you are moving into a room as part of that 5 you can skip the excess once you're in the room. B) "You may choose not to move..." In this case you roll the 5 and choose to move no spaces (this can sometimes be useful if your only movements will put you in site of the guard.)

2. Yes, pass the robot with or without items every single turn if you want. However "If you use the Robot to disarm the Ring of Fire, the Robot is destroyed and may not be used again in the game."

3. The remainder of that statement I quoted in 1B is "...but you must always roll the dice." Therefore, you can sit in the safe room waiting and waiting for your partners to arrive without leaving the room, but you still have to roll both dice on your turn and apply any important effects (like releasing the guard or dog, or moving them.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.