Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DIMITRIOS KANOS
Greece
ALEXANDROUPOLI
EVROS
flag msg tools
mbmb
Are there plans for an english release and when?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Dotor
Germany
Würzburg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe there'll be an announcement after the Spiel 2010 in Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any information on how this game works??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DIMITRIOS KANOS
Greece
ALEXANDROUPOLI
EVROS
flag msg tools
mbmb
It seems very interesting game to me. There is an Adventure Book, campaign rules, a Gamemaster and quest cards that goes one after the other creating a story.

I hope it comes out in english or somebody to translate the rulebook, the adventure book and the cards, as it happened before, with the other game of Pegasus, the Return of the Heroes - before the english edition - so we can buy the german edition and play it with the translations.

As I see, the fist expansion will be released in spring 2011. I don't know if the german edition is in stores right now, or not, but I hope there is a review or at least a preview.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raoul Schaupp
Germany
Karlsbad
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dimitkan wrote:
I don't know if the german edition is in stores right now, or not, but I hope there is a review or at least a preview.

The first game is send to the local stores in germany this week. So the game will be avaible today or at the beginning of next week. I hope for some reviews too and hope that my order from buecher.de will arrive soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon S.
Germany
Hannover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
Q: ZdH is a mixture between a Steve-Jackson-Adventure-Book, a simple skirmish tabletop & a light-weight rpg. One of the players has to take the role of the "QuestMeister", a kind of GM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Pail
Austria
Wien
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard that z Man Games will publish the english version of this game but i don´t know when.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.