United Kingdom
wokingham, Nr reading
berkshire
flag msg tools
Sometimes I pretend to be normal
badge
But it gets boring, so I go back to being me
mbmbmbmbmb
if my group has been spilt up, and they are both researching using engineering. If group 1 has a breakthrough, which then stops the group using the trait for the rest of the adventure, does it also stop group 2 using engineering to do some research, and if not, what happens when the 2 groups join back up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Perreault-Dorion
Canada
Laval
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cmocmo wrote:
if my group has been spilt up, and they are both researching using engineering. If group 1 has a breakthrough, which then stops the group using the trait for the rest of the adventure, does it also stop group 2 using engineering to do some research, and if not, what happens when the 2 groups join back up?

I'd say that group 1 can't use that trait anymore, group still can. If you ever join the two groups, they both can't use that trait anymore.

That's how I would play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Oeternalis wrote:
cmocmo wrote:

I'd say that group 1 can't use that trait anymore, group still can. If you ever join the two groups, they both can't use that trait anymore.

That's how I would play it.

Absolutely - just go with the logical choice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.