Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Hey you guys around the Gaming WORLD that play "ConSims". What if you gather on the weekend of BGG Con at some location of yours there, and PLAY & REPORT back to the site here on what any for this were? In the same vein, how about we devise some AWARD to revive if need be and HONOR these fellows of whom we enjoy for theirs, whether still living, and especially NOT of those any longer. Make it localized as best you can, and even multitudes of individual "gatherings" WERE greatly preferred eh?
cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Adlington
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robert, is there a Google Translator for this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff morales
United States
Near Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
Lets Eat!
badge
I also live
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that he is wanting to see if anyone would play some historically accurate war games and have some way to honor those that actually fought in that battle.

In addition, I think that he wants to keep the scenario local...not sure if that means...I guess hes talking about an Alamo scenario? Not many battles happened around Dallas...famous ones anyway.

*shrug*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Troymk1 wrote:
Robert, is there a Google Translator for this?
why, YES there is:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
DRINK MORE OVALTINE

In addition, then those of ANY that lived nearby to some "Historical Site" are encouraged to PLAY a "Game" based upon this, in recognitions for that then. I'll be preferring "Wargames" for mine, and since we don't HAVE much in the WAY of the previously mentioned, then I get to "pick & eschew" whatever I shall so desire on such!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.