Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Roy
United States
Montclair
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have owned game almost a year. Have not found anyone interested? Please get in touch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miikka Rytty
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:wanna play?
BarryRoy (#445948),

I was going to post a similar request (assuming you meant over the net). However, I am an european so the time difference might cause some problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mokszycki
United States
Snohomish
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BarryRoy (#445948),

I was wondering if anyone had started a forum anywhere for setting up face to face games. I'd be interested in playing EE with folks in the greater Seattle area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gorski
United States
Blairstown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BarryRoy (#445948),

I have the game as well and am located in NJ. I'm definitely interested in playing. Please contact me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G√ľnter D'Hoogh
Belgium
Wespelaar
Brabant
flag msg tools
Gorski (#447289),

ask your wives, guys. Mine is a wargame player from head to toe, I never have this problem.laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Roy
United States
Montclair
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure we can figure something out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Garner
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
also Game Developer
badge
Personal LnLT Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget that the WarGameRoom has an abstracted electronic version of EE that can be played over the 'net. It's a good representation of the game, although the mininmal graphics may put some people off. The module itself is recently updated to v.10.x and is regularly updated to make sure gameply is accurate.

I use the Twilight Struggle module from the same group quite often, although it is a near replica of the real game in terms of visuals by comparison to the other games offered there.

Note that these same guys also host an online league for EE, TS and all the other games offered on their site. This is an excellent way to meet other folks with similar interests, and perhaps even find someone nearby for some good FtF action!

You can find a link to the WarGameRoom on the EE page at BGG.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.