Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
... I must say I am really excited about this game! And am reposting this from a comment elsewhere, so that people can see my thinking process...

From what I gathered from the rules they are not that deep once you read through and the underlying principles and mechanics are rather simple and straightforward (yet with deep options - as in Egizia for instance).

The rules just look intimidating, because they have a similar "style" as for instance the Constantinopolis fules from FFG - everything is clearly spelled and where needed, repeated later for clarity.

I had a very good feeling from the rules because I could "visualise" playing the game very well - which helps me understand the rules and the game itself prior playing it. As I am not a good "memory-head" myself, I do not remember details later and have to re-read them, but I have a clear sense of the game. And a comforting feeling that I understand the premise of the game and how to get to the goal.

On the opposite side of the yard are games where a reading of the rules does not give me a "visual" overview in my head - I need to see the game, play it, or watch a video review before grasping it. With Florenza I did not even think about needing a video-tutorial or an outside explanation. A huge plus for me!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Sacchi
Italy
SUNO
Unspecified
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you
Me and panteo (BGG user) wrote them, and William Niebling fixed them in their final form. We made our best to do a good work, and I'm happy to read your post
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mario,

I am glad that still games are coming out that have polished rulebooks, as opposed to many other ones, that are quirky yet after a third proofread

You can be proud of yourselves! Congrats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitris Drakopoulos
Greece
KALLITHEA ATHENS
ATTIKI
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we know the selling price at Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Sacchi
Italy
SUNO
Unspecified
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Normal price is 59,90.
In Essen the game will surely have a discount. At least 55,00... Maybe even 50,00
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Wuttig
Germany
Melsungen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mario,

At which booth in Essen can we find the game?

Mariov wrote:
Normal price is 59,90.
In Essen the game will surely have a discount. At least 55,00... Maybe even 50,00 :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Sacchi
Italy
SUNO
Unspecified
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pohy wrote:
Hi Mario,

At which booth in Essen can we find the game?

9-09
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.