Hi, I'm
Sweden
Borås
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
Per pale azure and sable, a unicorn rampant with feathered wings addorsed and elevated argent
mbmbmbmbmb
So player A Plays computer and activates the dogma thereupon.

Player B has an equal number of clocks (blue symbols) and draws and melds Bioengineering. he then executes it's non-demaned dogma effect, which states that if any player has less then three leaves (green symbols) the one with the most leaves wins.

Player A has 2 leaves, Player C has 6.

My question is, does Player 3 win?

thanks for any helpful replies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Koens
United States
Watsonville
California
flag msg tools
badge
marks the spot.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the player with six leaves wins. I wondered about this as well. If the dogma effect had read "If any player has less than three leaves and you have more leaves than anyone else, then you win." then the restriction to "for yourself only" would prevent any other player from executing that dogma effect and winning. But because the wording is "If any player has less than three leaves and any player has more leaves than anyone else, then you win." then, despite the fact that only you are executing the effect, any player can win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
This effect can cause you to lose with A.I. as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, an alternate phrasing could be 'execute its non-demand dogma effects and do not share them.'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
angelkurisu wrote:
Yes, an alternate phrasing could be 'execute its non-demand dogma effects and do not share them.'

Limited by the game defined meaning of "share". A dogma affecting players other than you is not part of sharing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hi, I'm
Sweden
Borås
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
Per pale azure and sable, a unicorn rampant with feathered wings addorsed and elevated argent
mbmbmbmbmb
okay, thanks for answering so fast

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Lupo
United States
ALEXANDRIA
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
out4blood wrote:
This effect can cause you to lose with A.I. as well.

AI?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Artificial Intelligence card

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.