Subject: 11 6-Development Cards In Hand rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roberto Ullfig
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Which of these _11_ 6-Development cards should I play next?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward
United States
New York City
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Impressive! I'd put down GalDev (the obvious choice) and discard Merchant Guild, NGO, Trade League, Uplift Code, and PGL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
theory wrote:
Impressive! I'd put down GalDev (the obvious choice) and discard Merchant Guild, NGO, Trade League, Uplift Code, and PGL.
I think you meant, Galactic Federation? Galactic Developers is that start world from exp #2 that has a II power of draw 1 card at start of II and consume one good for 1 VP IV power.

That and for some reason, IE7 and the latest version of FF won't let me scroll to see the whole image, so I'm never sure if I'm missing something.

back to the topic on hand...
There's only 23 cards left in the draw deck. I'd hold onto Merchant Guild to ensure green won't be able to draw it after the reshuffle and swap it with Gal. Renn. instead. You're in a good situation, but may as well play it safe. That, and Merchant Guild is worth a decent (though not spectacular) amount of points for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serge Levert
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Galactic Federation.

You didn't ask, but also you should settle Rebel Base this turn, then dev/set Prospecting Guild and Rebel Underground next turn (if you don't draw anything better for either). Ignore Imperium Capital, it's a false lead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.