Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philippe Brisson
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
Hey guys.

I like, play TDA every evening with my girlfriend, so sometimes when I go to sleep, I think about all those dragons and those effects. I came with only one question that I could not really answer myself, which is:

If you play Bahamut, then a mercury dragon, does Bahamut count as a color of a good dragon? That would mean I draw 2 cards. Thanks for answering this question!

Also, I personally think the game is very well balanced with the exception of this gentle white dragon. "If there is any mortal in any flight, steal 3 golds."

I changed it by: "Steal 3 golds if there is any mortal in any flight. Steal an extra 1 gold for any other mortals in any flight."

Which would mean,
if there is 1 mortal, I steal 3 golds
if there is 2 mortal, I steal 4 golds
if there is 3 mortal, I steal 5 golds

And so on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lyn Fox
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
This user will support the website in the future.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glossary, EG rules page 22 wrote:
color: A dragon’s name includes the dragon’s color. The dragon colors in
Emperor’s Gambit are Adamantine, Brown, Earthquake, Gray, Iron, Mercury,
Mithral, Purple, Shadow, and Steel. The dragon colors from the original
Three-Dragon Ante game are Black, Blue, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Gold,
Green, Red, Silver, and White.

Although they are really loose with the term 'color' in the Emperor's Gambit (I mean, Earthquake, really?), but no, Bahamut doesn't count as a color.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.