Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gunter D'HOOGH
Belgium
WESPELAAR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In which Hall will Treefrog Games be found in Essen????

Thanks a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mats Blohmé
Sweden
Simlångsdalen
Halland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
yvesvanherp wrote:
In which Hall will Treefrog Games be found in Essen????

Thanks a lot!

Lats year they were in Hall 5 booth 95 and the exhibitors tend to be on the same spots from year to year; I believe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunter D'HOOGH
Belgium
WESPELAAR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Mats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wallace
United Kingdom
Manchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The Treefrog booth is hall 5 stand 51 this year.

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunter D'HOOGH
Belgium
WESPELAAR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Martin!

Günter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henk Rolleman
Netherlands
Eemdijk
Utrecht
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What would be the price in Essen for London, is there a discount for I you buy more titels like Age of Industry?

The "extra wooden" edition will they be sold in Essen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
henk.rolleman wrote:
What would be the price in Essen for London, is there a discount for I you buy more titels like Age of Industry?

There's a very good chance you are too late with this question as the Treefrog crew are probably already left.

Hammy has said that there will be 250 (I think, check his posting for the number) limited edition copies. After that I assume there will be standard copies. If your other questions have been answered I missed them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hamilton
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dearlove wrote:
henk.rolleman wrote:

There's a very good chance you are too late with this question as the Treefrog crew are probably already left.

Hammy has said that there will be 250 (I think, check his posting for the number) limited edition copies. After that I assume there will be standard copies. If your other questions have been answered I missed them.

The first 250 or so copies of London sold at the fair will be the limited edition, special Essen DIY version You get the extra pieces and the signed limited edition sticker but not all nicely shrinkwrapped together.

Once they are gone then all we will have is the standard edition.

We have a small number of limited edition Age of Industry and a fair number of the standard edition.

I don't expect there will be a discount offered for buying both games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McDonald
United States
Louisville
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of us who won't be at Essen, any idea when this game will start to make its way into the retail channels? It's not yet in the pre-order databases of Thoughthammer and the like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hamilton
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cfmcdonald wrote:
For those of us who won't be at Essen, any idea when this game will start to make its way into the retail channels? It's not yet in the pre-order databases of Thoughthammer and the like.

The games are printed (just), Mayfair Games who have the rights to import our games to the US have placed a large order and these games will be shipped to the US by MFG. I don't know for sure how long that will take, it is down to when they are collected, when they find their way into a container and how fast the ship is. My guess 6-8 weeks but it could be longer.

Preorder copies bought from Treefrog will be shipped as soon as we can once we get back from Essen. We would have shipped before the show but because we were let down by the printers the game were not ready in time for us to manage that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McDonald
United States
Louisville
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hammy wrote:
cfmcdonald wrote:

The games are printed (just), Mayfair Games who have the rights to import our games to the US have placed a large order and these games will be shipped to the US by MFG. I don't know for sure how long that will take, it is down to when they are collected, when they find their way into a container and how fast the ship is. My guess 6-8 weeks but it could be longer.

Preorder copies bought from Treefrog will be shipped as soon as we can once we get back from Essen. We would have shipped before the show but because we were let down by the printers the game were not ready in time for us to manage that.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.