Popular Tags: [View All]
CW Lumm
United States
Hampden
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chatter on FFG's boards seem to indicate that...

(a) FFG will make an expansion if BSG/Pegasus sell well
(b) BSG/Pegasus have sold very well
(c) QED. Although they aren't going to admit it until it's at the printer, BSG will in all likelihood have at least another expansion.

Any speculation about what it's going to include, when/if released? Anyone know anything more specific?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have always assumed it would have at least one more Big Box expansion. The base game carried it through the first third of the 2nd season. Pegasus seems to have taken it through most of teh third season. So they need one more to finish it out. Include the final five and all that. Since I am still a couple episodes shy of finishing the series myself, I don't know what else to add.

After that, I thought they might pick up some of the otehr story arcs, like Razor. Basically gives some new event cards, possible add some additional characters but no real change to the mechanics of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
Germany
41472 Neuss
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i think its game over for this series... unfortunately :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CW Lumm
United States
Hampden
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Acenoid wrote:
i think its game over for this series... unfortunately

Why do you think that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CW Lumm
United States
Hampden
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
I have always assumed it would have at least one more Big Box expansion. The base game carried it through the first third of the 2nd season. Pegasus seems to have taken it through most of teh third season. So they need one more to finish it out. Include the final five and all that. Since I am still a couple episodes shy of finishing the series myself, I don't know what else to add.

After that, I thought they might pick up some of the otehr story arcs, like Razor. Basically gives some new event cards, possible add some additional characters but no real change to the mechanics of the game.

It seems like any game based on the later seasons could rid the game of the most interesting aspect, the traitor mechanism (although as you mention the Final Five thing might end up being at issue.) I agree with you that the way to go is not forward through the show, but sideways, and enrich one or another aspect of the game with side plots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll repeat an idea I already mentioned in another thread (but it's a spoiler for people who haven't watched the entire series yet) :
Spoiler (click to reveal)
The Cylon killing virus can create a new way for the humans to win the game. They'll have to infect one of the Cylon players, and execute him at the right time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CW Lumm
United States
Hampden
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A good idea, but I'm not sure about using the virus as the main hook for an expansion. The players have to have a choice, and choosing to unleash the virus has to have negative consequences. (To do anything else is not only morally suspect, but also wouldn't exploit the most interesting part of that series of episodes, the decisionmaking process...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you ever see this thing I was working on (but never got around to finishing):

There were meant to be ten such missions, which would grant a significant reward to the humans for completing each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ossian Grr aka "Josh"
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Any expansion is going to necessarily need to include Big Spoilers, since you can't really avoid any Big Spoilers when you advance the plot past the New Caprica Phase (which is nearly a spoiler on its own).

That being said, I have always been fond of the idea of including
Two new types of Loyalty Card: "Final Five" and "Angel" (or whatever word you want to describe what Starbuck was), with different methods of acquiring them and vastly different win conditions.

And "Music" cards in the Crisis Deck that have some special relationship to those new Loyalties.

Also (a little less Spoilery):
A Baseship board, which Human characters can "reverse-infiltrate" onto. Not sure what interesting locations there would be there, though.

And "updated" character sheets which reflect the evolution of certain characters past the roles they're locked into by their Base Game/Pegasus versions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A) New Factions via Loyalty Cards:

1) Hand of God (aka Kara Thrace)
- You are Human and can NOT be a cylon.
- (Need a passing mechanism for Sleeper Phase, Baltar & Boomer)
- when executed you return to life at the start of your next turn. And you look at the top Destination Card, and return it to the TOP of the deck. Until your next turn you are out of play (ala Helo, only worse).

2) Mutineer (Zarek & Spoiler's Name):
- You are a human. (Also cannot be a cylon)
- Be Admiral at Game's End and Humans win.

3) Self-centered Egoist (Baltar):
- You share victory if you are President at Game's End, regardless of cylon or human victory.

4) Final Five: You are BOTH Human and Cylon.
- while not revealed you are Human in all respects
- only win if Humans win.
- if executed, reveal as cylon, go to Resurrection, may NOT draw Super Crisis.
- may infiltrate back to Galactica, becoming a "Human Character" again.

5) Messiah (also Baltar, the good part of what he was doing)
- only win if Humans win.
- Hmm, lose if executed? Too Harsh.

6) Angel (Head Six & Head "Spoiler")
- You are a kibitizing eighth player.
- Force a card play blah blah blah

Numbers 5 & 6 are vague. Any thoughts on how to tighten them up?

The names in brackets above are examples of who had these loyalties or roles in the actual show. Spoiler's Name is, of course
Gaeta

I'm thinking it might be better to rework these as Loyalty cards that have a reveal "power" (aka a free action) that only trips off when you are revealed. The "human players" above cannot voluntarily reveal, which only leaves Execution as a method to be Revealed. At which point in time they turn the card over and "something unexpected happens".

B) Recruit NPC Allies:

Object: introduce all those OTHER characters as allies
- they have one small power (which might be a skill deck card draw),
- - or a large power and a negative?
- they are a deck of characters
- only one ally at a time.
- lose allies when executed.
- lose ally on a roll of 7+ when brigged, or when you receive or lose a title.

Possible Recruitment methods:
- Draw blind deck as an Action.
- designate 4 "recruiting areas" such as
- Admin for Political
- Hangar Deck for Pilots
- Admirals Qtrs for Military
- Armory for Support
(the lesser used locations is what I'm trying for).
and an action spent there let's you choose an ally of that type.
- allies of this type could draw a skill card of their type.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jozxyqk wrote:
And "updated" character sheets which reflect the evolution of certain characters past the roles they're locked into by their Base Game/Pegasus versions.
Switch to them at the Sleeper Phase!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammond
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Intersting on the "New Factions" ordeal, but I think that it could be done just as easily as new Agenda cards - which it felt like that's what you were going for through a lot of it... but here's my stab:

Essentially, at the beginning of the game, each player gets a human agenda and a Cylon agenda. You win iff you complete your agenda. You lose if you don't. There is then a shared win/loss among human players and cylon players. Since I'm sure most people don't play like me (just for the experience) we can mitigate the ambiguity of who wins and loses based on a points system - each agenda (even the old Cylon leader agendas) is worth a certain amount of points based on difficulty. Your faction winning is ALSO worth a certain amount of points. Whoever has the most points at the end of the game wins.

Which agenda you need to execute is based solely on the standard loyalty conditions. That is, there is no third faction, and the standard loyalty rules apply - Both a human card and a cylon card? You're a cylon, etc.

A few example agendas may be:

Human:

Glorious Bastard - You [obtain your points] if you are the President at the end of the game.

Mutineer - You [obtain your points] if you are the Admiral at the end of the game.

Hand of God - You [obtain your ponits] if you are executed and the humans win.

--- anyway, these play a lot on the ones already posted. They're simplified quite a bit, but remember you'll not only have this agenda, you'll also have a Cylon agenda card, which may be something like this:

Cylon

Final Five - You [obtain your points] if you remain an unrevealed cylon by the end of the game.

Troublemaker (or something fitting for Tory) - You [obtain your points] if a human is executed

Admiral (something off the wally) - You [obtain your points] if the fleet has 3 or more 1-distance jumps.

---- There would need to be a ton of agendas for both sides so that the game doesn't get stale, but I could imagine a couple of situations where you would be able to achieve multiple agendas by the end of the game (for example, you could have "Final Five" for your cylon agenda, and Mutineer for your human agenda).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's what I think.

Scrap the current loyalty cards and agenda mechanics.
Release more cylon leaders, including a cylon leader version of Sharon.

There would be two types of agendas, human and cylon.

Cylon leaders are the known cylons. One would be chosen, and he would receive an agenda of each type and CHOOSE which one to pursue, then prepare the loyalty deck accordingy (if he chooses a human agenda, the loyalty deck gets an extra hostile cylon).

All other players get a loyalty card and an agenda of both types. As always, there are human cards and cylon cards (which now represent sleepers and final five). However, unlike before, cylon cards no longer have reveal powers, and now indicate if a cylon player is hostile(sleeper) or sympathetic(final five). This tells them which agenda to pursue. Human players always pursue human agendas.

When a cylon reveals or is executed, rather than revealing his loyalty card to all players (which would reveal which agenda he was going for), he only reveals it to the cylon leader just to verify that he is in fact a cylon. Reveal powers would have to be replaced with some other mechanic...

The deck preparation that I mentioned before would ensure a nice balance of teams. In a 5 player game, if the cylon leader chooses a sympathetic agenda, he would seed the deck with two sleepers. If he chooses a hostile agenda, he would add a sleeper and a final five.

It's worth noting that knowledge of whether a final five is in the deck or not won't really break the game, as this only happens when the cylon is hostile, and if the cylon is hostile he won't want to reveal this information to the humans. It's in his best interest to deny the existence of a final five regardless of which team he is on. The same applies for when he looks at a loyalty card during a reveal. ;-)

The agendas would not generally require any outrageous conditions to be met. Most of the human agendas, for instance, would require only something very simple in addition to the humans winning. The humans will agree with each other for the most part, except in specific circumstances. If my agenda involves morale being 2 or higher, and your agenda involves food being 2 or higher, we may have different priorities when it comes to choosing resource loss, but at least we can agree that losing resources is bad. This adds a little bit of a tension between human players, but doesn't turn it into a free-for-all. Flavorful agendas like "You are the Admiral" could be fun, but they also create way too much conflict. A better agenda may say "The Admiral title is not held by the player highest in succession." which would encourage brigging the Admiral, but wouldn't require someone low in succession to jump through hoops and dedicate their whole game towards getting the title for themselves.

Cylon agendas can be a bit more demanding, to compensate for the fact that the humans will have more disagreements and they will never really know who's on their side even once all of the cylons have "revealed."

This adds two big "flavor" points to the game:
-You never know which cylons are nice and which are mean (it's the next step up from cylon leaders, and more balanced)
-The humans generally have the same goal, but disagree about what their priorities should be.

These capture a lot of the feel from the last season. As for the Kara Thrace thing, the best thing I can think of is to make a human loyalty card that just allows the player to come back with the same character and no morale loss after being executed. This card would not be dealt in every game, so you never know if there is an angel among you. I just can't think of any way to make it a central gameplay mechanic, as it was pretty much just a personal thing for Kara. Her destiny didn't really affect the motivations or actions of anyone else.

Some Hera-based stuff would be cool too. Perhaps a Hera "token" which moves between human and cylon sides depending on certain conditions, and confers certain bonuses (so the two sides are fighting over Hera) and then maybe some agendas that depend on Hera being on a certain side (so players with the agenda would value Hera more than other players... makes sense).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cameron I really like you idea. I feel it helps bring some of the theme back into the game.

For instance Roslin was very hard pressed to keep everyone alive.

Tigh would make a bunch of ruckus whenever there was food/water problems (not because he was oppose but because he was bad mouthing the civies).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, I could totally see Tigh having an agenda that requires a certain amount of Food or Fuel.
"The civilians are revolting!"
"Who cares... let them say what they want."
"Sir, they are demanding that we share our food/fuel with the fleet."
"What?! Someone should go teach them a lesson!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Cybulskie
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GerryRailBaron wrote:
jozxyqk wrote:
Switch to them at the Sleeper Phase!

Or steal the idea of plot cards from Android, and give out a random, hidden plot tailored to each main character. If they manage to be in a situation to "pass" it, update their char sheet to give different abilities, draws, whatever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No speculation here. When it comes out, and becomes available, then I'll be excited.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
Germany
41472 Neuss
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kamchatka wrote:
Acenoid wrote:

Why do you think that?

Didnt read the FFG posts until now, but it was already such a long time between the first galactica so I gave up on it :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
Germany
41472 Neuss
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheFlatline wrote:
Acenoid wrote:
kamchatka wrote:
Acenoid wrote:

Why do you think that?

Didnt read the FFG posts until now, but it was already such a long time between the first galactica so I gave up on it :)

Really? 2008 for BSG, and 2009 for Pegasus. If they come out with a new one in the next 6 months to a year they'd be right on a nearly yearly track.

Good points, so maybe I should not give up on it just like that :)

What I would wish for is to give the cylons more choices, maybe to put a phase before the normal game starts and the fleet is collected. Maybe add more ships that grant bonusses and which the cylons may sabotage somehow. E.g. some special civilian ships could grant +1 on all viper shots after the first or similar. If during any skill check (or if a certain number of treachery discards) a certain number of treachery cards show these bonusses diminish as these reflect the ongoing plans of the cylons.

There could be some kind of "jump track for the cylons" if they push it forward constnatly they could force some kind of attack. Maybe there should be more supercrisisses to choose (and select!) from.

Another brilliant idea are these missions above. Though it has to be well thought out how these fit into the game and that they dont weaken the hands of the players too much.

Finally the character development would also be nice, drop whole hand, take "improved" version of the characters. Maybe there could be different conditions per cvharacter.

The easy additions are crisis cards, attacks etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd France
United States
flag msg tools
IF ONLY I had a plan...
badge
The lesser of two evils?
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if we get one, I expect to see another set of new characters; they need to give us the rest of the "Final Five", and I'd expect them to give us a couple more of the Cylons. If they give us the same number of characters as Pegasus, I'd expect:
Tory Foster
Felix Gaeta
Sam Anders
D'Anna Biers
Aaron Doral
Simon
And the popular choices for the final character are Cally and Doc Cottle, but my personal preference would be Seelix.

I'd also assume we'll get another final destination;
maybe the Cylon Colony. They could dramatically reshape the end-game again here. maybe instead of continuing to plug away at resources, the humans get to allocate their remaining resources for a final tactical battle, and it's the Cylons who have to survive to win.

Then what I'd really like is for them to introduce some sort of (optional) destination selection mechanic, so players can launch the game without knowing where they're gonna end up.

And I do believe that there were hints of possibly expanding the role of Cylon Leaders in future expansions...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Wick
msg tools
mbmb
TheFlatline wrote:
The Final Five are probably the biggest addition to the game as far as mechanics are concerned. I can see them being a mini-board like New Caprica, to influence them to join either the cylons or the humans, or I can see them sort of replacing the sympathizer rule. However, seeing as there are, by definition, five of the final five, it seems more likely that they'd be shown as NPCs rather than as a player mechanic.

This is a simple thing to fix. The Final Five typically made decisions as a unit, so all you have to do is allow for the PC member of the Final Five to act for the faction as a whole. I kind of like the idea of a "Final Five" deck which you draw from, comprised of unselected characters, which would establish your skill draw.

"Okay, I'm playing as a Final Five Tyrol, so I draw Engineering. Drawing from the deck I've also got Starbuck, Zarek, Gaeta, and Tigh, so it looks like I pull an Engineering, a Piloting, a Politics and two Tactics each turn."

Quote:
However, I can see Kobol/New Caprica being the midpoint/sleeper phase now with a final expansion, and Earth being the goal. Though playing the game to jump 4, going to new caprica, leaving, having the sleeper phase, and then playing the game to jump 8 sounds... brutal. Although maybe not. Maybe that's the solution to the civilian fleet issues that NC has.

I've been working on a mechanic for this myself. I think the best way to handle it is to start the game right after the exodus from New Caprica, with a "Previously, on Battlestar Galactica" phase to randomize the starting condition. Sometimes a random, unselected character has died, sometimes a resource starts lower, sometimes a resource is higher. Regardless, the whole thing would balance out to only a slightly tougher game than the base game, with a few bonuses to make up for it.

One that I had in mind was a "Faith" skill deck, to replace the Treachery skill deck from Pegasus. D'Anna and an updated Baltar would draw from it, and certain crisis cards would allow other players to pull from it. The Faith deck would be more heavily weighted toward 4s and 5s than a typical skill deck, but it says on the card whether it counts positive or negative on whatever skill check it's applied to. Drawing from the Faith deck could really help or hurt you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some "Faith" Head Six
and Head Baltar
cards, including one that might reverse the polarity of other faith cards?

Add Elosha in there, and modify Roslin to 2Pol, 2 Leader, 1 Pol/Faith?

Gerry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammond
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
revclayton wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:
The Final Five are probably the biggest addition to the game as far as mechanics are concerned. I can see them being a mini-board like New Caprica, to influence them to join either the cylons or the humans, or I can see them sort of replacing the sympathizer rule. However, seeing as there are, by definition, five of the final five, it seems more likely that they'd be shown as NPCs rather than as a player mechanic.

This is a simple thing to fix. The Final Five typically made decisions as a unit, so all you have to do is allow for the PC member of the Final Five to act for the faction as a whole. I kind of like the idea of a "Final Five" deck which you draw from, comprised of unselected characters, which would establish your skill draw.

"Okay, I'm playing as a Final Five Tyrol, so I draw Engineering. Drawing from the deck I've also got Starbuck, Zarek, Gaeta, and Tigh, so it looks like I pull an Engineering, a Piloting, a Politics and two Tactics each turn."

Quote:
However, I can see Kobol/New Caprica being the midpoint/sleeper phase now with a final expansion, and Earth being the goal. Though playing the game to jump 4, going to new caprica, leaving, having the sleeper phase, and then playing the game to jump 8 sounds... brutal. Although maybe not. Maybe that's the solution to the civilian fleet issues that NC has.

I've been working on a mechanic for this myself. I think the best way to handle it is to start the game right after the exodus from New Caprica, with a "Previously, on Battlestar Galactica" phase to randomize the starting condition. Sometimes a random, unselected character has died, sometimes a resource starts lower, sometimes a resource is higher. Regardless, the whole thing would balance out to only a slightly tougher game than the base game, with a few bonuses to make up for it.

I particularly like this idea - only, run it like Republic of Rome... that is, the "starting conditions" need to have low enough resources to really reflect realistic outcomes of previous games. Some characters should be in the brig, most (if not all) of the resources should start in the red. There should be damage on Galactica. Pegasus should have about a 25% chance of surviving, and if it DOES survive, should be so hurt that a small nudge would destroy it. What I want is to pick up the game as if another game had JUST ended. In other words, you can draw a "previously on BSG" card, OR you can play through a game prior to beginning the expansion.

Spoilers ahead, naturally.

Then, for the expansion the focus should be on the two different factions of Cylons. Perhaps a new type of agenda that EVERY cylon gets, revealing who they should be fighting for. Regular Cylons (not just leaders) should be able to re-board Galactica, and the players attempt to give their faction the upper hand (the loyal-to-human cylons trying to find/populate earth and possibly free the centurians or whatever, and the "evil" cylons attempting to gain the upper hand by re-acquiring resurrection technology.)

For that matter, one of the first "situations" that the crew should run into is attempting to destroy resurrection technology - only after that's finished should the cylons really be concerned with re-infiltrating.

This brings up some interesting situations though: What if you're a Cylon from the previous game who never revealed? You could save your reveal for once the game gets into the expansion territory...

I dunno. just spitballing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CW Lumm
United States
Hampden
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG's website wrote:
The Enemy Within
Announcing Exodus, an expansion for Battlestar: Galactica The Board Game

“We can’t hide from the things that we’ve done.”
–Admiral William Adama

As the Battlestar Galactica continues its exhausting search for a new home, their Cylon pursuers hunt them at every turn. Whether it’s the Cylon fleet or the mental fatigue that catches up to them, the crew of the Battlestar Galactica cannot find a respite from their constant struggles. Paranoia and suspicion may tear them apart before the Cylons can even get a chance to.

Fantasy Flight Games is pleased to announce Exodus, the latest expansion for Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game! With three new options to add to your game, Exodus is a great way to expand on the accusations and mistrust that run rampant in Battlestar Galactica.

You can choose to add any combination of the three new options included in Exodus. Crave more white-knuckle space dog-fighting? Incorporate the Cylon Fleet option. The Conflicted Loyalties option introduces new Loyalty Cards that will test even the most trustworthy allegiances. Finally, relive the emotional turmoil of the hit television series with the Ionian Nebula, which pits players against the various conflicting personalities aboard Galactica.

The Cylon Fleet option keeps the pressure intense by introducing the Cylon Fleet game board. This board makes sure that every Crisis Card drawn will result in some sort of enemy ship activity. Once the Cylon Pursuit Track reaches the end, the Cylon ships will transfer over to the main game board, surrounding Galactica. There’s little time for rest between assaults, so get out there and protect those civvies, fighter jockeys!

Alliances are put to the test in the Conflicted Loyalties option, where the new Final Five Loyalty Cards up the stakes and introduce penalties for revealing your fellow humans’ Loyalty Card. In addition, new Personal Goal Loyalty Cards present players with an incriminating task to undertake. If they don’t fulfill their goal, then they will cause Galactica to lose a resource at the end of the game. Will you raise suspicion by completing the damaging task, or will you lay low and hope your failures won’t condemn the rest of your crew?

Finally, with the Ionian Nebula option, familiar faces populate the fleet as allies, and can be encountered by visiting locations on Galactica. But beware! The Cylons can influence these non-player characters, compelling them to produce negative effects when encountered. Manage humanity’s conflicting personalities carefully... or infighting will leave you vulnerable!

Visit the Exodus website for more information, and keep checking back for more information. This winter, will humanity finally find a lasting peace?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
Germany
41472 Neuss
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robotrobotrobotrobotrobotrobot

we are back!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.