Show Low
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
BLAMMO!
mb

Shafted

I'm finishing up a new project I've been working on and am looking for playtesters. In addition to the downloading the rules, testers will need to print out 6 sheets of tiles (card stock is preferred), 4 6-sided dice that can be marked, and will need to have access to various bits (beads, coins, or gaming bits) to act as gems and counters.

Description: Players explore caverns and mine the mystical gems contained within. Nodes within the caverns contain a supply of each of the 3 types of gems: Red, Blue, and Yellow. Players can only mine each node once and the color they choose is then unavailable to the other players for that node. The gems are used to perform the three actions in the game: Red - mine, Blue - refill movement points, Yellow - reveal a new cavern. The game ends when a player reaches the master chamber (center) and then exits the mine. Scoring consists of multiplying your least common gems by 3 and then adding that to your most common gems.

Testers who are selected and provide feedback on the game will be awarded at least 10 GG for their efforts. Proofreading and extensive testing will be rewarded accordingly. I'm looking for honest feedback so positive comments will not carry more weight than more critical ones. All contributing testers will receive credit in the finished rules (unless they prefer not to).

If you are interested, please send me a geekmail and I will send you the download location for the files.

The deadline for feedback is November 1, 2010.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SQ
United States
Show Low
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
BLAMMO!
mb
Thanks to those who have responded; the files have been sent and hopefully they get a chance to test the game soon. There is still room for more playtesters if you are interested. Even if you cannot print out and thoroughly test the game, I'd be happy to pass along some GG to anyone who looks over the files/rules and gives input. Please GM me if you are interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SQ
United States
Show Low
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
BLAMMO!
mb
Update: Files have been uploaded. Much thanks to all the playtesters and proofreaders!

Shafted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.