Subject: Rules are online rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cristian Cano
Spain
Sevilla
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules already online... ooops, only spanish but could make a translation to english...in few days...

http://www.edgeent.com/v2/edge_public/pdf_utilidades/toledo1...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cain
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
The Evil-Do That I Do-Do
mbmbmbmbmb
Cristian,

Pllllllleeeeeeassseee. I have some GG I can pass on for a translation of the rules.

Thanks,
LA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Derk appears from the mists...
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
The publisher has asked us to not host rules for this game. Thank you for respecting their wishes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Check out the other thread - it says that Toledo 1085 will be coming out in the US. Makes sense that they would like to preserve the sales of the English version, given that the game is language independent.

I sure hope this is in the FFG Silver Line, so it is not too much of a pain to find. edge and FFG have worked together before, so who knows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Franzosa
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I totally respect the desire of the publisher. Having said that I got the German version as a gift from a friend who went to Essen. Unfortunately our German (or Spanish) is not quite good enough. Hopefully the publisher that does the English version will put their rules online or make them available somehow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fedor T.
Russia
flag msg tools
I could get this game from Germany but now I've lost a reason to do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Слава Zordok
Russia
Санкт-Петербург
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Привет, я тоже её заказал, а тут такая оказия с издателем - только испанские правила. Ты уже переводил? Если нет, может быть скооперируемся?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Слава Zordok
Russia
Санкт-Петербург
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stupid decision of the publisher. A year has passed. Games are not available in English, and nobody knows it, nobody bought it. Greed blinded mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Peavy
United States
Americus
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
cry
I just picked up this game in Geneva (in French). Fortunately, I know people who speak French...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Слава Zordok
Russia
Санкт-Петербург
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I post my translate of the rules on russian lang to BGG as a link. May be owner english rules use that way?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.