Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Forlorn: Hope» Forums » General

Subject: ETA rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Germany
Cologne
NRW
flag msg tools
I've ordered the game last Week.

How long does it usually takes until i can lay my hands on it?

Does anyone know the shipping-time to Europe?

Hm, kind of impatient if it comes to games. In this i haven't changed since i were a Kid.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Silva
Italy
CARPI (MO)
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Italy and my copy arrived in 1 month; now these are the time using USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL INTERNATIONAL (in few cases I have received the items in 45 days really ...), using USPS PRIORITY MAIL the items reach my home in about 14 days (but it is a lot more expensive!).

For you, because many items from USA to EUROPE transit from Germany first, and later they are sent to the other countries, maybe the ETA will be shorter.

Roberto
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Cologne
NRW
flag msg tools
Thanx for the quick reply. So hopefully i will get the game soon. It was send with USPS Priortiy Mail.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Last time I ordered from VPG, it took the games about two weeks to get to my doorstep.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gottesman
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Please note that we are starting to use some European retailers/distributors. We have one set up in the UK and one in Germany (although he won't have his games until late next week, IIRC). I'm in discussions with a couple in Italy, Spain and France. If you have a retailer you'd like to have carry Victory Point Games, please send me their contact information, especially e-mail at jgottesman at victorypointgames dot com.

Joshua Gottesman
Business Manager
Victory Point Games
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Silva
Italy
CARPI (MO)
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Joshuaaaaaa wrote:
... We have one set up in the UK ... I'm in discussions with a couple in Italy ...

Joshua Gottesman
Business Manager
Victory Point Games


Who is the one in UK?
For UK I'd like to buy your games at DICEBAY (also a BGG user).
I live in Italy and I'd like to buy your games at GIOCHIINSCATOLA (also a BGG user) as well.
In USA my favorite is NOBLE KNIGHT GAMES because it offers the most cheap form of shipment ... look at my thread:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/506853/why-nobody-offers...

Roberto
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gottesman
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rsitaly wrote:
Joshuaaaaaa wrote:
... We have one set up in the UK ... I'm in discussions with a couple in Italy ...

Joshua Gottesman
Business Manager
Victory Point Games


Who is the one in UK?
For UK I'd like to buy your games at DICEBAY (also a BGG user).
I live in Italy and I'd like to buy your games at GIOCHIINSCATOLA (also a BGG user) as well.
In USA my favorite is NOBLE KNIGHT GAMES because it offers the most cheap form of shipment ... look at my thread:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/506853/why-nobody-offers...

Roberto


In the UK we are using BoardGame Guru. Noble Knight is one of several retailers now carrying our games in the US. I'm not familiar with Dicebay. I've been in contact with GiochinScatola, who has pointed me to a distributor I am contacting. Although, if their customers urge them to carry directly, one never knows.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
.. fan
badge
Avatar
mb
Joshuaaaaaa wrote:
rsitaly wrote:
Joshuaaaaaa wrote:
... We have one set up in the UK ... I'm in discussions with a couple in Italy ...

Joshua Gottesman
Business Manager
Victory Point Games


Who is the one in UK?
For UK I'd like to buy your games at DICEBAY (also a BGG user).
I live in Italy and I'd like to buy your games at GIOCHIINSCATOLA (also a BGG user) as well.
In USA my favorite is NOBLE KNIGHT GAMES because it offers the most cheap form of shipment ... look at my thread:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/506853/why-nobody-offers...

Roberto



In the UK we are using BoardGame Guru. Noble Knight is one of several retailers now carrying our games in the US. I'm not familiar with Dicebay. I've been in contact with GiochinScatola, who has pointed me to a distributor I am contacting. Although, if their customers urge them to carry directly, one never knows.

I highly recommend BoardGameGuruthumbsup, on The Geek known as
Paul Lister
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Joshuaaaaaa wrote:
Please note that we are starting to use some European retailers/distributors. We have one set up in the UK and one in Germany (although he won't have his games until late next week, IIRC). I'm in discussions with a couple in Italy, Spain and France. If you have a retailer you'd like to have carry Victory Point Games, please send me their contact information, especially e-mail at jgottesman at victorypointgames dot com.

Joshua Gottesman
Business Manager
Victory Point Games


Joshua ,

I don't find this information on your website. If it's because it isn't mentioned there (it could also be because I overlooked it...), I would suggest that you make a section somewhere on your website where you say where Europeans can also get their VPG games. Especially since some Europeans are used to just purchase directly from VPG, and wouldn't think about searching where they could also get those games.


And for some more info: I buy my other (non-VPG) wargames in two French webshops:
- Ludibay: http://www.ludibay.net
- Philibert: http://www.philibertnet.com/

They are both OK, but also not more than that.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Cologne
NRW
flag msg tools
Folorn: Hope arrived today in perfect condition. Fine. Somehow faster than i expected (9 days).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.