Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Peacock
United States
Hunt
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Went to my local Hastings last night to look for some CDs and found that they now have a small gaming section. While digging through the games, I found a brand new copy of Cosmic Encounter for $14.99! All the other games were standard retail prices. When I got home, I noticed another price tag that had been covered over for $59.95. I don't know if this is clearance price is only at my hometown store or if it can be found at others. I just wanted to throw this out there to see if the deal I found was a fluke.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Carter
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a Pillars of the Earth for $19 last year from Hastings. - traded it and a half-price BSG for an unpunched Railroad Tycoon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Baughman
United States
Moses Lake
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are quite a bit dicier."
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, my Hastings has a few games that periodically get reduced. The best I've seen so far was Puerto Rico for $20, but that was over a year ago. Nothing much since then. But they have a copy of Starcraft that has been sitting there for a while, and I am waiting for the price to be reduced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert cabrera
United States
Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The one by me sells a nice variety, just picked up Fresco, but they sell all their games for MSRP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Peacock
United States
Hunt
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Hastings had a few copies of Fresco. How is it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.