Dirk Knemeyer
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Folks,

I run a general interest podcast about living in the digital world called "The Digital Life" (http://www.goinvo.com/the-digital-life-episode-1/). We have an episode coming up that will be on "Games and Learning". Already I've scheduled a person who wrote a book on games and game mechanics in business, as well as a high school teacher who has successfully used games to enhance the classroom learning experience. I want the third guest to be someone in the games industry, ideally with experience on both the board and computer side, who has created or helped create games that have to do with learning, teaching, etc. The two people I had in mind were both interested but are not available at the moment.

So: any recommendations for someone with a real breadth of experience and credentials professionally making games that teach players about the world or themselves who is well-spoken and would make an effective podcast guest for a roundtable discussion on "Games and Learning"? Thanks in advance...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Dewey
United States
Broken Arrow
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might check with Don Dennis
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
, he meets all of your criteria.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.