Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yao-ban Chan
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!

I'm newly arrived in Bordeaux (from Australia), and mourning the loss of my regular game group. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of (or belongs to) a game group over here who would like an extra member?

I'm mostly an omni-gamer, with a preference for middleweight euros - I mean the games . I am (desperately) trying to learn French, but would probably struggle learning a game without English at this stage. Lastly I have no transport, so the nearer Cours de l'Argonne, the better.

If you are interested please give me a GeekMail!

Thanks!
Yao-ban

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas MAXIME
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello,

If you want, you can go tuesday 28th october to the "Descartes shop" at 69 bis rue des trois conils near rue sainte Catherine at 8:00 PM. You may meet a lot of boardgamers and i think it will be a pleasure for them to play with you and discuss about australia..

have fun

cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guissmo Asuncion
Philippines
flag msg tools
I hope you don't mind me necro-ing this but I'm in a similar situation as him.

Do they speak English in that shop? And do they still hold those types of games?

And perhaps anyone new has some suggestions on board game groups here.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cédrick Chaboussit
France
Niort
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they do. François and Jeff, the owners, go to Essen each year ;-)
(except this year because of the Animasia convention)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.