Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Rooks
Japan
Kobe
Hyogo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my shipping confirmation from CSI. Prosperity is finally on its way! Coinciding with other reports, CSI also currently lists Prosperity as "out of stock," so chances are they weren't able to fill all of their pre-orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Berry
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I've gotten the confirmation emails too, but my tracking information still just says "Billing Information Received." I'm anxiously waiting for that to update...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Rooks
Japan
Kobe
Hyogo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes it takes an extra day to get the tracking info...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Bloom
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's too bad. I've had it on my wishlist for a couple months and didn't know it was in and then out of stock. Oh well, there really is no rush, I suppose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Rooks
Japan
Kobe
Hyogo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think it was actually ever "in stock!" They probably couldn't even fulfill all of their pre-orders before running out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Olsen
United States
South Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I only placed my order this weekend through Miniature Market and it shipped yesterday. In state today and will arrive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
jigmelingpa wrote:
I don't think it was actually ever "in stock!" They probably couldn't even fulfill all of their pre-orders before running out.

They must have come close to filling them all. I preordered mine less than 48 hours before they showed my order in the queue and it shipped on the 5th. They may even have had a small number of extras which were simply snatched up right away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Rooks
Japan
Kobe
Hyogo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope that's the case. It would suck to have pre-ordered and have to wait another week or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Berry
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Woot! My tracking just updated! Apparently my delivery had to be rescheduled (and that's what caused the delay), but it is now en-route and should arrive Tuesday!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vlad Taltos
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
a local Seattle game shop has them, getting mine after work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William (Andy) Anderson
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After sending a few emails to CoolStuff they called me and said my order for Dominion P. was delayed until the end of October or early November (phone message I didn't talk to anyone). Wow I feel jerked around as my order email on 5 October said it was shipped but the shipping info for UPS never showed any updates. But now I know why as the games never seemed to be at Coolstuff.

Update: My order must of been far enough down the list that when all of the games didn't arrive due to this damaged shippment my order was delayed. They split my order and shipped all of my other purchases and now I'm only waiting for three copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pants Dance
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived safely today from CSI. I have not yet had a chance to play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Rooks
Japan
Kobe
Hyogo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine hasn't arrived yet either, although mine is international shipping (to Japan). I sent off an email to CSI today. Hopefully mine isn't a mix-up as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachael Johnson
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received word that the trailer containing a shipment of Dominion Prosperity was ruined by water damaged. Next expected shipment will arrive late October/early November. Nice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Rooks
Japan
Kobe
Hyogo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of Dominion arrived in Japan yesterday, and should be at my door soon. The shipment email contained a link to UPS tracking, not USPS tracking, which was how they sent it! Can't wait to finally play Prosperity!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
2ndPlace wrote:
After sending a few emails to CoolStuff they called me and said my order for Dominion P. was delayed until the end of October or early November (phone message I didn't talk to anyone). Wow I feel jerked around as my order email on 5 October said it was shipped but the shipping info for UPS never showed any updates. But now I know why as the games never seemed to be at Coolstuff.

Lame. Mine started like this, but the shipping info updated on the 7th and is scheduled for delivery day after tomorrow according to UPS tracking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Rooks
Japan
Kobe
Hyogo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Prosperity just arrived, and it looks fantastic. Looking forward to trying it out with the wife this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Waterman
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats! Wish we could take the train up to play it with you! Are you taking it to a JIGG gathering this weekend?

Chuck Waterman (in Kumamoto)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Morris
Scotland
Harrogate
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
Join the BGG Folding @Home Team !!
badge
This user had more :gg: than sense
mbmbmbmbmb
jigmelingpa wrote:
Prosperity just arrived, and it looks fantastic. Looking forward to trying it out with the wife this weekend.

Mine turned up in the UK today - my OLGS got their delivery on Tuesday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Rooks
Japan
Kobe
Hyogo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not this weekend, but definitely the next JIGG get-together! Although I haven't played with the cards yet, just looking through them, it seems to be the best expansion yet!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.