D K
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Can a player declare war one round, on their next turn (when the war would finish) can that player get to do another political action (such as playing an aggression card)?

I looked over the rules, and have used the surch function, but have not found anything. Either I am blind or I am missing something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devin Smith
England
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course. The reason you can't find anything about it is that it's obviously the case that this is possible: the war resolves during the 'war resolution' step of the player's turn, then they continue as normal. Why would it be elsewise?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Godel
United States
Bismarck
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
ug, this has happend to me. right after the war is resolved, and a sacked units to not lose so bad, they play aggression on me which i cant defend cuz i had to sac my military to defend the war!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D K
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I do not know. The person I was playing last night did not think they could, and never asked the question. It was a learning game, and because the war resolved at the start of their last turn (after age 3 ended) we were confused.

Thats what I thought, but wanted to make sure before I declaired my apponent the victor. Because, I am going to let them take back what they did and give them the victory points.

The game was a 2 point game otherwise, without the add 7 lose 7 aggression card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.