♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
I bought a game earlier this year because (a) it was on clearance, and (b) it had some cool dice. The dice were wooden, and of various sizes. The point of the game was to stack the dice, but really, aside from that bit, I don't remember anything about that game; I wanted the dice to add to my collection. I want to say it was published by Gigamic (they also did Bunker Poker, which I've since bought for the same reasons), but I can't seem to find it by searching. Does anyone know the name of this game?

KTHXBAI!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Straight

Covington
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Stack Market?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
No, but that's a good guess.

The dice in this game were all standard, wooden d6 dice, but there was one REALLY BIG die, a few big dice, and the rest were of a relatively normal size. And they all had rounded corners, if that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin B
Canada
Richmond Hill
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you check your "owned" games? Since you bought the game, it might be listed in there somewhere. Or check the basement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Bataclan?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
My favorite 18xx game for six players is two games of 1846 with three players each.
mbmbmbmbmb
tool wrote:

Dan is, in fact, the Hive Mind of BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Galaxy is Just Packed!
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BUGS, MR. RICO! ZILLIONS OF 'EM!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
Thanks, Dan! That's the game!

BakeliteTM wrote:
Did you check your "owned" games? Since you bought the game, it might be listed in there somewhere. Or check the basement.

Well, I bought it for $5, and I tossed everything but the dice, since I only wanted them to add to my dice jar. I just realized that I couldn't remember the name of the game, and couldn't find it by searching the database.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.