Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Ahern
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another checkbox that would prevent the post from appearing on the frontpage. The forum seems a little more casual than the Journals and I want to post stupid little things. Example of the stupid little thing I wanted to post but would rather not waste space on the frontpage:

Thrift Store Find: Warhammer

My best thrift store find yet: Warhammer Fantasy Battle Box set for $3.50! All the minis, most unpunched. The $35 rulebook was missing, but who cares! I grabbed it off the shelf and was afraid to put it down for fear of someone else grabbing it.

See? Does that really warrant a frontpage listing? Feel free to comment on either subject.

arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a good one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Ahern
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie wrote:
That's a good one.

Are you refering to my suggestion or my thrift store find? I'll assume both because you'd be right.

BTW, Aldie, my compliments on the geekspeak. I hadn't listened to any of them before, because I figured, what the heck could you talk about for an hour that could keep me interested? I listened to the first one today on my way to work then switched to headphones at work to listen to the rest because I couldn't wait for my drive home. I'll be adding the other 15 or 16 to my iPod tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ummm both! I just added the feature in. Thanks for the suggestion. Enjoy the next 30 or so hours of GeekSpeak!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.