Popular Tags: [View All]
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to have a Year Published Filter, and Column option for my Collection. It would be really helpful in managing my personal collection, and make the "which year was your favorite" question a lot easier to solve.

And yes, I know I can use the Advanced Search to find games by years published, but I want the same ability for my Collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
United States
Carol Stream
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Casual Gamer
badge
You'll get over it.
mbmbmbmbmb
In your profile their is a tab towards the top "Stats". If you enter this page you'll see a right hand menu and "Games Owned by Year" will list all the items you have by year.

Unfortunately this includes your entire collection, (RPGs, Board Games, Video Games.) I'd love to be able to filter that page.

[edit] This page for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, I've used that in the past, but it's not what I'm after. I want it as part of my Collection, so that I can sort it by Rating, filter it (like you pointed out), etc. Thanks though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Miller
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, this is the #1 feature I've wanted for a long time. I've requested it a couple times as well. It would be nice to see, for example, all the games I've rated from a particular year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Yokiboy wrote:
I would love to have a Year Published Filter, and Column option for my Collection.

You get year published if you download your collection as a csv (link at the top-right of your collection). You can then use Excel's filters to do what you want.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekcollection.php?action=expor...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.